Fall weddings: Incorporating elements of Fall into your wedding.
With the Fall season comes, romance, cool breeze, beautiful colors, crisp apples, warm spices, comfort foods, to name a few, all of which a fall bride can incorporate into her wedding.
Whether you are planning a romantic wedding, a rustic wedding, a casual affair, Fall's array of colors and texture present a lot of options that can make your special day even more special. In this blog I chose a few items from the Fall season and discuss how to use in your wedding.
Apples can actually be used for both Fall weddings and Winter weddings.
1. Food/Drinks: You can incorporate apples into your wedding by serving your guest mini apple pies, or apple martinis or apple cider mimosas at the bar, the list is endless, just be creative.
2. Another option may be to create an apple bar at your Fall wedding. Imagine having a bar with apple pie, caramel apples, apple cider, apple lollipops, jars of apple sauce, caramel apple popcorn, again the list is endless, just be creative.
3. Décor: Place apples into a glass jar, fill the jar with water, place a floating candle on top and use as your center piece.
4. Attach your escort cards to the stem of apples to display your escort cards. When your guests arrive, they receive an escort card and a snack all in one.
5. Incorporate mini apples into Fall colored flowers for your centerpiece.
1. Incorporate the beautiful leaf element of fall into your fall wedding by cutting your escort cards in the shape of leaves.
2. Accent your bouquet with gold, red, brown leaves for an extra feel of the Fall season.
3. Ask your bakery to make leaves out of fondant and embellish your wedding cake with it.
4.Create a ceremony arch with wires and leaves.
5. Wear a metallic leafy crown.
6. Have your flower girls wear crown made of leaves and fall colored flowers.
7. Find a park with lots of trees and use it as your own personal backdrop for your pictures.
1. Place card holder: Paint your pumpkins gold, brown or metallic and attach your escort cards to it.
2. Centerpiece: Cut out the top of your pumpkin and place flower arrangements on top and use as your floral vase for your centerpiece. For an extra wow factor, paint the pumpkin to match your wedding color scheme.
3. Line your aisle with pumpkins and leaves.
As I always advice in every post and when meeting with couples, let your wedding be ALL about you, the couple. incorporate elements that you like in your regular everyday life into your wedding day, into your bouquet, into your decor.
It is always nice to follow trends, but it is even more special and appropriate when the trends are a representation of you and your fiancé.